It is currently December 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Training device - Orange Whip
PostPosted: December 11th, 2011, 10:48 pm 

How's it going Doc? Still using it and seeing positive results?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: December 12th, 2011, 8:14 am 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

SKrinsky wrote:
How's it going Doc? Still using it and seeing positive results?

I'm hoping I get the same results in the summer as I am getting right now.

Played nine holes yesterday ........windy and around 45*. Warmed up with the Orange whip for around 2 to 3 minutes at my house, drove 15' to the course, walked out to the first tee and it felt like I had just hit balls on the range. Was able to take a nice full turn and then proceeded to play far better than I normally do in cool weather. For those who have a hard time getting loose, this tool has the DG seal of approval. :thumbup:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 1st, 2012, 4:51 pm 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

I played for the first time today (01/01/12) since December 12th. Used the Orange Whip for 5 minutes before I headed out to the course ...........I'm totally sold on this tool. I normally never hit the ball as well as I did today right out of the box in cool weather after a layoff.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 5th, 2012, 1:32 pm 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

02/05/12 .........I'll do my best to make this my last post on this thing. :lol:

The single best training tool that I have ever seen regardless if you are a 0 capper or a 30 capper!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 5th, 2012, 1:37 pm 
GolfBizTalk Admin

So that means yours isn't for sale cheap? :cry:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 9:34 am 

Anybody try this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SKLZ-Gold-Flex- ... 27c20c060e

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 9:40 am 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

spike wrote:

Almost half the price!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 12:17 pm 
GolfBizTalk Admin

spike wrote:

When Doc started raving about the Orange Whip I went looking at prices and ran across that same listing. Seems like it's the same thing, but hard to tell without feedback from someone that's had both.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: April 10th, 2012, 6:24 am 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

About a month ago the Pro where I play saw the OW in my bag and pulled it to try it. I noticed this weekend he now has one in his shop .........and it's being used.

Has anyone tried that one that's on ebay?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: April 28th, 2012, 2:50 am 

Its good but no important difference between it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: September 16th, 2012, 5:58 pm 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

Sorry, I said I would stop talking about this thing but I can't. I played today after not touching a club since last weekend. Didn't have a chance to warm up but I did get a dozen swings in with the "Whip".

When I haven't played, I tend to not have my right elbow in a leading position coming down which causes all sorts of timing problems in my swing. Five minutes with the whip and it was like I had been hitting balls all week! :yahoo:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: September 16th, 2012, 7:12 pm 
GolfBizTalk Sponsor

DrGreen wrote:
Sorry, I said I would stop talking about this thing but I can't. I played today after not touching a club since last weekend. Didn't have a chance to warm up but I did get a dozen swings in with the "Whip".

When I haven't played, I tend to not have my right elbow in a leading position coming down which causes all sorts of timing problems in my swing. Five minutes with the whip and it was like I had been hitting balls all week! :yahoo:

OK I'M SOLD BUT
:TTIWWP

ALDILA, INTEGRA,
Discount to GolfBizTalk members

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: September 17th, 2012, 11:44 am 

GO4IT wrote:
DrGreen wrote:

OK I'M SOLD BUT
:TTIWWP

I hope this is a joke. :russian:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: September 17th, 2012, 12:50 pm 

DrGreen wrote:

I played with someone yesterday that I met last fall, and he had one of these things in his bag now I noticed. It's funny: he has the orange "ball" on top covered with black tape as he said he was tired of explaining to people what it is. :lol: I noticed one of the guys he knows that was playing with us also had the Orange whip in his bag. In any event, he's swinging well this year. I suggested he re-shaft his irons with steel from graphite, and his iron game was much better yesterday which he said was night and day from last year, and maybe this orange whip has his game firing nicely. He was hitting his driver much further than he used to also.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2012, 7:50 pm 

mr_divots wrote:
DrGreen wrote:

I played with someone yesterday that I met last fall, and he had one of these things in his bag now I noticed. It's funny: he has the orange "ball" on top covered with black tape as he said he was tired of explaining to people what it is. :lol: I noticed one of the guys he knows that was playing with us also had the Orange whip in his bag. In any event, he's swinging well this year. I suggested he re-shaft his irons with steel from graphite, and his iron game was much better yesterday which he said was night and day from last year, and maybe this orange whip has his game firing nicely. He was hitting his driver much further than he used to also.

maybe he should use the same shaft and lead tape the heads as the orange whip in all his clubs :lol: :lol: . Reminds me of this guy I got paired up with years ago that had training grips on all 13 clubs... not the putter thank God. My biggest question was how the hell he could get the clubs in and out of the bag.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next