It is currently July 23rd, 2018, 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Callaway X-14 Pro Series & Ping B-90
PostPosted: May 18th, 2010, 11:23 am 

Just trying to clear out some extra stuff from the closet. Will do all the wedges for $75 shipped too.

1. Callaway X-14 Pro Series w/ Rifle regular shafts OEM. These I am told were a custom order at +1" so would make a great set for someone at that length or that would want them cut down. I took this in on trade a while back and owner had some mix and match grips between Callaway and Ping grips. The clubs are in good condition and will get pictures up tomorrow. The set makeup is 3-PW.

** The Weber grill is not included ** :P

-------- $210 shipped CONUSA

2. Callaway X-14 Pro Series Approach wedge. I am not sure what happened here other than guy who traded the clubs in tried to do his first reshaft job. Will get some pictures up and will try to clean it up a little. Poor ferrule job and looks like nicked the sander against the shaft above the hosel. Fortunately this is another rifle shaft and rest of club is in good condition. Would love to sell with others and work a package price.

-------- $40 shipped CONUSA

3. Callaway X-14 Pro Series Sand wedge which is over standard length. I will check the exact overage in the morning, but club is in good condition with an OEM rifle shaft installed from Callaway.

4. Callaway X-14 Pro Series Lob wedge which is over standard length. I will check the exact overage in the morning, but club is in good condition with an OEM rifle shaft installed from Callaway.

5. Lastly a Ping B90 belly putter that is in good condition and has an amazing full length belly putter leather grip. I have no clue where the previous owner found this, but it wasn't cheap I imagine. This putter is 44.5" long and is great looking specimen and the black leather grip just makes it so much better.

-------- $65 shipped CONUSA

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Callaway X-14 Pro Series & Ping B-90
PostPosted: March 18th, 2011, 2:01 pm 

Are the wedges still available for purchase?

Profile E-mail