It is currently September 20th, 2018, 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Karma putter grips (Hireko)
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 6:51 pm 

Due to my recent putter problem with the bent shaft, I ordered both a new shaft and a new putter. The new shaft of course needs a grip and the new putter (used off Ebay) is too long and will need a new grip. So, I decided that since I had time for the shaft and the putter to get here, I would order a few grips. I figured I wanted a blue grip since it's my favorite color, but there are not a whole lot of blue grips out there.

I did find that Karma makes a few blue grips, the Dual Touch Midsize model RF58 for $1.39 each and the Multi-density standard size model RF85 for $4.59 each. I ordered them on Tuesday and they came today (Thursday), with no expedited delivery used.

The Dual Touch is the blue grip and the Multi-density is the blue/black grip.

I have not installed them yet as I don't have anything to put them on yet, but they look to be well made and should be fine. As you can see from the last picture, the one on the right (the Dual Touch) is wider as it is the midsize, but it's also not as tall in that picture and has a wider flat on it. I don't think either will matter, but for the price, the Dual Touch can't be beat.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Karma putter grips (Hireko)
PostPosted: December 30th, 2010, 10:34 pm 

nice, i need some midsize putter grips and that color is perfect for my putter. I wonder if valuegolf is carrying them i don't think they are on their list.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Karma putter grips (Hireko)
PostPosted: December 31st, 2010, 12:34 pm 

I was going to look to see if any sponsors had them, but totally spaced on that. Oh well, it was a small order (3 grips total), so it's not like they would have gotten rich off me!

Profile E-mail