It is currently May 24th, 2018, 8:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 11th, 2012, 11:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: October 29th, 2009, 5:35 am
Posts: 780
Location: Iowa
RickB wrote:
indacup wrote:


And Rick, if you feel my comments were promotional in trying to assist Steve, please feel free to ban me as you've threatened...LOL


Please feel free to grow up, we're all waiting for it.


I love you too Rick...... :clap:

Seven years we were friends and I've been giving you product...we have one bad week that I repeatedly apologized to you privately and publicly...but you still stand by what you told me....that you hate me, hate all us Christians and want me to would go away.

I guess I will never be the man you are....






Thank god.


I have asked you repeatedly to call me to work things out...As stated, I repeatedly apologized for the one week out of seven years I made a mistake....but you choose not to forgive....you are too chicken shit to do it...you had no problem calling me to get free stuff for your endeavors....but when it came to you actually being a man and talking to me, you don't have the integrity.

You are really good at makin' snide remarks on a website you run..... too bad you don't have the integrity to do it to my face(you coward).... even Steve said he was sorry he got involved with you...if you don't believe me, get us all three on a conference call.

But again, I do not believe you have the integrity to do so....you're too afraid of meeting me face to face , because you are a coward.


Incidentally A-hole, I have done a screen print of this and all other comments between you and I to show off how you edit your supposedly "Free speaking forum" to prove what you have done and said.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 12:28 am 
Offline

Joined: November 16th, 2009, 2:34 pm
Posts: 666
Location: Ontario
Will you two just knock it off. You are both behaving like children. I do not want to come onto the forum and see this shit. It is a GOLF forum, not a place to air petty, and I mean petty, grievances.
He said, she said. Who the fuck cares??? this is between the two of you. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass who is right and who is wrong. Agree to disagree and get on with it. If you can't, and I see one more thread that is taken over by your bickering, I'm outta here. Capish???


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 6:51 am 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Moderator

Joined: October 13th, 2009, 12:28 pm
Posts: 5371
Location: New England
Anything been going on since I've been gone! :lol:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 8:57 am 
Offline

Joined: October 29th, 2009, 5:35 am
Posts: 780
Location: Iowa
candukid wrote:
Will you two just knock it off. You are both behaving like children. I do not want to come onto the forum and see this shit. It is a GOLF forum, not a place to air petty, and I mean petty, grievances.
He said, she said. Who the fuck cares??? this is between the two of you. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass who is right and who is wrong. Agree to disagree and get on with it. If you can't, and I see one more thread that is taken over by your bickering, I'm outta here. Capish???


I fully understand and I have repeatedly (publicly and privately) apologized and asked to "start fresh".......but he has opted not to.... so the ball is in his court, not mine. :whistle:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 2:29 pm 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Admin

Joined: October 12th, 2009, 9:48 am
Posts: 6072
indacup wrote:
RickB wrote:
indacup wrote:


And Rick, if you feel my comments were promotional in trying to assist Steve, please feel free to ban me as you've threatened...LOL


Please feel free to grow up, we're all waiting for it.


I love you too Rick...... :clap:

Seven years we were friends and I've been giving you product...we have one bad week that I repeatedly apologized to you privately and publicly...but you still stand by what you told me....that you hate me, hate all us Christians and want me to would go away.

I guess I will never be the man you are....




Thank god.


Once again Rory, just lies upon lies. You keep bringing up your hurt feelings and I just keep letting you make a fool of yourself with your childish emo theatrics. Once you grow up and get over it it'll be over. And yet YOU keep bringing it up and trying to blame me that it gets brought up. Anyone with a brain can easily read back and see when, where and from whom the banning talk started YET AGAIN. It's always you Rory and it always will be you because you simply lack the maturity to move on.

Now keep the invisible man in the sky talk out of this folder, we have one special just for crap like that.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 5:30 pm 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Admin

Joined: October 12th, 2009, 9:48 am
Posts: 6072
indacup wrote:


Incidentally A-hole, I have done a screen print of this and all other comments between you and I to show off how you edit your supposedly "Free speaking forum" to prove what you have done and said.


Incidentally, that comment gets your ass banned for a month. You're free to come back in June and make an even bigger fool of yourself.

I welcome you and you silly screen caps, all they show is you throwing your weekly impotent little hissy fit.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 5:38 pm 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Admin

Joined: October 12th, 2009, 9:48 am
Posts: 6072
Rory has in the past couple of months received 6 different warnings regarding his frequent temper tantrums, his insistence upon trying to draw sponsors into the fights he himself creates, his refusal to post his religious drivel in the proper forum, his advertising of his own business and his outright lies. And I've let it go on because I was hoping he would grow up and because, quite frankly, I found his meltdowns to be amusing. However as his latest tirade crossed several lines and was reported by no fewer than SEVEN different people begging me to ban him permanently I was forced to act. Rory has earned a one month vacation in which time I hope he reflect on his professed faith and how he is portraying members of it.

Cya in June Rory.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sneak preview: 1st No-Brainer pics
PostPosted: May 12th, 2012, 6:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: October 13th, 2009, 10:32 am
Posts: 3600
RickB wrote:
Rory has in the past couple of months received 6 different warnings regarding his frequent temper tantrums, his insistence upon trying to draw sponsors into the fights he himself creates, his refusal to post his religious drivel in the proper forum, his advertising of his own business and his outright lies. And I've let it go on because I was hoping he would grow up and because, quite frankly, I found his meltdowns to be amusing. However as his latest tirade crossed several lines and was reported by no fewer than SEVEN different people begging me to ban him permanently I was forced to act. Rory has earned a one month vacation in which time I hope he reflect on his professed faith and how he is portraying members of it.

Cya in June Rory.


THANK YOU! :bow:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO