It is currently August 18th, 2018, 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Iowa caucuses
PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 6:01 am 

candukid wrote:
Rory:
Personally, after reading this whole thread, I do think that maybe you and Rick have had issues in the past and Rick's comments gave you an excuse to rant. There was no need to say what you said, the way you said it. Disagreements are just part and parcel when the subject of politics comes up and your comments were out of line in my opinion. I think that you may have lost a few customers today.

Candu-
This is NOT about politics...I don't care what people say about politics.

It's about bigotry and Ricks condemnation of me, my wife, kids, grandkids and friends in the state I live in.

I know that this dialogue will cost me a customer or two but I know I gained a few orders as well from this exchange. And I am STILL honoring the winter sponsor giveaway.

Regardless, as we stated in the very beginning when we started our business, Rocky, Mike, Tim and I are not in this to make tons of money...we do it because we love golf and want to give people the best prices and service possible.....we have never EVER charged anyone retail price (as you can attest).

On the same token we believe in standing up for whats right...and to have someone who runs a forum that we have been physically and financially supporting for over two years come back and publicly announce that I am one of the "Dumbest people on the planet", well, how would you take it?

You yourself have been buying products from me for over two years now...how would you like it if all of a sudden I came out and proclaimed "Canucks are all stupid"?

Feel betrayed?

Hurt?

Angry?

That's how I feel.

I feel betrayed and screwed by Rick...for over two years now he's been PM'ing me to give away product to help him keep the site going , then he has the audacity to annouce I am one of the dumbest people on the planet?

Can you understand my anger? I even gave him multiple times to recant or reword his sentiments and he came back with elevated attitude.

Granted, I know I went over the top a few times...but how would you feel?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 9:13 am 
GolfBizTalk Moderator

Just trying to lighten things up guys.

Attachment:
NIB-Butter_Cow-635.jpg

DES MOINES, IA—With a majority of precincts reporting, sources have confirmed a 600-pound recreation of a dairy cow sculpted entirely from freshly churned butter has won the 2012 Iowa Caucus. A staple at the Iowa State Fair and part of a tradition dating back to 1911, the 5-and-a-half-foot-tall, non-homogenized-milk-fat sculpture of a grazing bovine received 64 percent of the vote, easily defeating opponents Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Rick Santorum, and Ron Paul. "For one thing, I’m more familiar and comfortable with the butter cow," said Iowa voter Horace Wright, who cited the creamy sculpture’s even demeanor, its pro-agriculture agenda, and the fact that it’s not Mitt Romney as his primary reasons for voting for it. "And second, looking at the rest of the field, I think at this point the butter cow is the Republican Party’s best shot at beating Obama in November." Exit polls revealed many caucus attendees considered Jon Huntsman, but ultimately concluded they didn’t want to waste their votes.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 9:40 am 

Gosh, this reminds me of GD about 4 years ago ... but this is :headbang:

:santa:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 9:42 am 

Doc, it looks like you may have grabbed that picture from an Ebay auction of a butter cow, since the name of the file is NIB-Butter_cow_635.

We all know NIB stands for "New in Box". :wink:

What are you doing searching Ebay for butter cows?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 9:46 am 

SVonhof wrote:
Doc, it looks like you may have grabbed that picture from an Ebay auction of a butter cow, since the name of the file is NIB-Butter_cow_635.

We all know NIB stands for "New in Box". :wink:

What are you doing searching Ebay for butter cows?

NIB = Now in Butter!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 11:12 am 

GO4IT wrote:
Does anybody out there favor RON PAUL :???:

This guy! :yahoo:

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 11:15 am 

slymer58 wrote:
Like ND I am from Indiana which has more than it's fair share of idiots thanks to its proximity to Kentucky. However, we are not all idiots and I would be offended if someone said all Hoosiers were idiots so I think Rick should baack off that statement.

I don't judge everyone from Minnesota based on Bachman, Speaking of Bachman I wonder if she is in trouble with GOD? Since she claimed God told her to run for President I hope she had his express permission to drop out or she could be in serious trouble.

Watching the Republican debates leading up to the caucus has made me feel smarter than if I had stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

Still feeling the spirit :santa:

There's so much political dung that could be flung at MN. We elected a professional wrestler as Governor. We're on par with Cali for weirdness. Woo hoo. :lol:

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 5:00 pm 

mr_divots wrote:
slymer58 wrote:
Like ND I am from Indiana which has more than it's fair share of idiots thanks to its proximity to Kentucky. However, we are not all idiots and I would be offended if someone said all Hoosiers were idiots so I think Rick should baack off that statement.

I don't judge everyone from Minnesota based on Bachman, Speaking of Bachman I wonder if she is in trouble with GOD? Since she claimed God told her to run for President I hope she had his express permission to drop out or she could be in serious trouble.

Watching the Republican debates leading up to the caucus has made me feel smarter than if I had stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

Still feeling the spirit :santa:

There's so much political dung that could be flung at MN. We elected a professional wrestler as Governor. We're on par with Cali for weirdness. Woo hoo. :lol:

We didn't even vote for Reagan when all 49 other states did! MN sucks politically.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 5:28 pm 
GolfBizTalk Admin

justinarndt wrote:

We didn't even vote for Reagan when all 49 other states did! MN sucks politically.

LOL, even Minnesota didn't love Mondale, he carried his home state by what, 2000 votes or so? I give Minnesota a lot of credit for electing Jesse Ventura. Sure, he was a nut and he was elected by name recognition rather than any voters actually believing in his platform, but I agree with almost all of his positions and respect what he tried to do. If he had any sort of support in the Minnesota legislature he could have done a lot of good things for the state. But the major parties torpedoed everything he tried that made sense simply because they couldn't tolerate a 3rd party governor and they wanted him gone no matter what.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 5th, 2012, 6:00 pm 

RickB wrote:
justinarndt wrote:

LOL, even Minnesota didn't love Mondale, he carried his home state by what, 2000 votes or so? I give Minnesota a lot of credit for electing Jesse Ventura. Sure, he was a nut and he was elected by name recognition rather than any voters actually believing in his platform, but I agree with almost all of his positions and respect what he tried to do. If he had any sort of support in the Minnesota legislature he could have done a lot of good things for the state. But the major parties torpedoed everything he tried that made sense simply because they couldn't tolerate a 3rd party governor and they wanted him gone no matter what.

He had a lot of personal vendetta items too. Things like overturning noise ordinances for wave runners, lowering vehicle registration fees, etc. Whatever was important to "The Body." :lol: I'll be damned if the vehicle registrations haven't TRIPLED since he left office though! :lol:

PostPosted: January 7th, 2012, 7:16 pm 

RickB wrote:
justinarndt wrote:

LOL, even Minnesota didn't love Mondale, he carried his home state by what, 2000 votes or so? I give Minnesota a lot of credit for electing Jesse Ventura.

Well considering your bigotry and deceptive practice of raping businesses, I am not surprised by your admiration for such a circus act.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 7th, 2012, 7:44 pm 
GolfBizTalk Admin

indacup wrote:
RickB wrote:
justinarndt wrote:

LOL, even Minnesota didn't love Mondale, he carried his home state by what, 2000 votes or so? I give Minnesota a lot of credit for electing Jesse Ventura.

Well considering your bigotry and deceptive practice of raping businesses, I am not surprised by your admiration for such a circus act.

My "bigotry and deceptive practice of raping businesses"? ROFLMAO!! Rory, I gave you a chance to walk away from this thread with a shred of dignity and you were too stupid to take it. Keep talking and keep digging the hole ever deeper, right now 50% of the people here are laughing at you and the other 50% are hoping you don't hurt anyone when you snap.

Let me give you one last piece of advice which you'll no doubt ignore in your "everyone is out to get me and my state" delusions: When someone is kind enough to toss you a lifeline it's probably wise not to hang yourself with it. Carry on.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 7th, 2012, 7:59 pm 

RickB wrote:
indacup wrote:
RickB wrote:
justinarndt wrote:

My "bigotry and deceptive practice of raping businesses"? ROFLMAO!! Rory, I gave you a chance to walk away from this thread with a shred of dignity and you were too stupid to take it. Keep talking and keep digging the hole ever deeper, right now 50% of the people here are laughing at you and the other 50% are hoping you don't hurt anyone when you snap.

Let me give you one last piece of advice which you'll no doubt ignore in your "everyone is out to get me and my state" delusions: When someone is kind enough to toss you a lifeline it's probably wise not to hang yourself with it. Carry on.

Sorry Rick.... your "holier than thou" attitude is wearing thin...Your integrity is all in your mind...you have dodged every fact I presented to you and your propensity to unaccept responsibility is now well known.

I stated that you have asked me to give you FREE product for two years, kissing ass and making nice...and then you turn around announce that everyone in Iowa ( which includes me, my wife, kids, family and friends are the "dumbest on the planet"

Those my addle minded friend, are two facts you cannot deny, because they are all well documented.

Lets see you squirm out of two facts, that are well documented.

Have a nice day! :yahoo:

Rory

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 7th, 2012, 8:17 pm 
GolfBizTalk Admin

indacup wrote:
RickB wrote:
indacup wrote:
RickB wrote:
justinarndt wrote:

Sorry Rick.... your "holier than thou" attitude is wearing thin...Your integrity is all in your mind...you have dodged every fact I presented to you and your propensity to unaccept responsibility is now well known.

I stated that you have asked me to give you FREE product for two years, kissing ass and making nice...and then you turn around announce that everyone in Iowa ( which includes me, my wife, kids, family and friends are the "dumbest on the planet"

Those my addle minded friend, are two facts you cannot deny, because they are all well documented.

Lets see you squirm out of two facts, that are well documented.

Have a nice day! :yahoo:

Rory

To all the members of GBT, let me set the record straight on Rory's lies.

Rory has NEVER given me a single piece of free product for his sponsorship of this forum. Rory donates TWO prizes per year that go to the members of this forum and in fact that is Rory's SOLE contribution to this forum. He has never been charged a dime, never given me anything personally in his role as sponsor here and never been asked to do anything more than the other sponsors. I hereby challenge him to produce records that show otherwise, to produce financial documents to the contrary or to come up with a single shred of evidence to show that any contributions he made to the members here in exchange for sponsorship were done so against his will or that I ever for a single second reneged on my responsibility to display his banner in rotation, to allow him to use avatars and signatures as advertising and to post unlimited advertising on the site as he saw fit.

The FACTS are indeed documented and they show beyond the shadow of a doubt that Rory received all that was promised him and all that the other sponsors received and agreed to in exchange for sponsorship.

And for Rory personally, this is fair warning that I have turned off your ability to edit your own posts so that when you again realize that you've crossed a line you're unable to go back and weasel out of it. Your own words are preserved here and will be used against you if I even stop laughing at you long enough to get pissed at your endless barrage of lies and want to escalate matters.

Again, you're free to keep posting. Here's some more rope, go on making it into a noose for yourself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: January 7th, 2012, 9:06 pm 

Lol
Rick you are so dumb, I can hear the birds pecking on your head from here!

I am currently away from home and posting from my Tablet.. .

I will respond in kind and will challenge you to similar situation.

I think once again you are being chicken shit, I can no longer edit my notes, but you can as well as edit yours.

Yup, sign of a chicken shit coward.

Stay tuned.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next