It is currently September 19th, 2017, 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 18th, 2015, 7:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: MA
I thought we were all done here....just checked it through a link. I might be the only one here!

Kankal, Doc, Neil.....?


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 19th, 2015, 7:38 am 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Moderator

Joined: October 13th, 2009, 12:28 pm
Posts: 5371
Location: New England
At least two of us


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 19th, 2015, 10:27 pm 
Offline

Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: MA
Hahaha.... A while back I tied getting on and it looked like the domain was up for sale. Didn't suprise me but figured someone on another site would have mentioned it.

Doc, u still interested in a Alpha v5 lx? I have a beautiful 9 degree. Trying to liquidate and I know u are a fan.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2015, 3:56 pm 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Moderator

Joined: October 13th, 2009, 12:28 pm
Posts: 5371
Location: New England
Typhoon wrote:
Hahaha.... A while back I tied getting on and it looked like the domain was up for sale. Didn't suprise me but figured someone on another site would have mentioned it.

Doc, u still interested in a Alpha v5 lx? I have a beautiful 9 degree. Trying to liquidate and I know u are a fan.


Nope ..............but I may have someone who is. I'll check wit them and let you know.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 22nd, 2015, 5:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: December 27th, 2009, 8:56 am
Posts: 400
Location: Northern Ohio
Heh all, still here. Same here with the domain. I read at the the other place just don't post.


Kan


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 24th, 2015, 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: MA
DrGreen wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Hahaha.... A while back I tied getting on and it looked like the domain was up for sale. Didn't suprise me but figured someone on another site would have mentioned it.

Doc, u still interested in a Alpha v5 lx? I have a beautiful 9 degree. Trying to liquidate and I know u are a fan.


Nope ..............but I may have someone who is. I'll check wit them and let you know.



Cool, appreciate it.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: November 30th, 2015, 7:19 pm 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: October 17th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Posts: 2118
Location: northern Ohio
I'm indivisible

_________________
Neil
pgw@phoenixgolfworld.com
http://www.phoenixgolfworld.com
Acropolis Golf
ANMKARA.com


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: December 1st, 2015, 10:44 am 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Moderator

Joined: October 13th, 2009, 12:28 pm
Posts: 5371
Location: New England
Typhoon wrote:
DrGreen wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Hahaha.... A while back I tied getting on and it looked like the domain was up for sale. Didn't suprise me but figured someone on another site would have mentioned it.

Doc, u still interested in a Alpha v5 lx? I have a beautiful 9 degree. Trying to liquidate and I know u are a fan.


Nope ..............but I may have someone who is. I'll check wit them and let you know.



Cool, appreciate it.


Sorry - not enough loft for him


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: December 5th, 2015, 1:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: MA
DrGreen wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
DrGreen wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Hahaha.... A while back I tied getting on and it looked like the domain was up for sale. Didn't suprise me but figured someone on another site would have mentioned it.

Doc, u still interested in a Alpha v5 lx? I have a beautiful 9 degree. Trying to liquidate and I know u are a fan.


Nope ..............but I may have someone who is. I'll check wit them and let you know.



Cool, appreciate it.


Sorry - not enough loft for him


Thanks for checking Doc.

I'm thinking eBay at this point. Hate to f 've it up but with the way I hit my G30lst and the adjustable heads now, why bother with a glued one.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: December 7th, 2015, 12:35 pm 
Offline
GolfBizTalk Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: October 17th, 2009, 8:50 pm
Posts: 2118
Location: northern Ohio
have a new s flex ping sfc419 shaft if your interested? guy wanted T2Lite instead so swapped it out in trade credit - never been hit and factory adapter

_________________
Neil
pgw@phoenixgolfworld.com
http://www.phoenixgolfworld.com
Acropolis Golf
ANMKARA.com


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: So, we're back?
PostPosted: December 10th, 2015, 11:54 am 
Offline

Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:49 pm
Posts: 1196
Location: MA
pgw wrote:
have a new s flex ping sfc419 shaft if your interested? guy wanted T2Lite instead so swapped it out in trade credit - never been hit and factory adapter


I have the stock tfc blue colored shaft in x now....great shaft for me!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

phpBB SEO